Paolo Ballesteros posts pictures of insane celebrity makeup transformations on his Instagram.
With a keen eye, deft hand and lots of props (wigs, contact lenses), Ballesteros morphs into the likes of Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande and Megan Fox, among others. And I have to say, the dude makes a pretty good-looking lady! Who would have thought?
The artistry, creativity and attention to detail that Ballesteros employs should really be applauded. I mean, I can't imagine the time it takes to contour on Kardashian's impossibly high cheek bones, let alone all the other smoke and mirrors! To browse the full collection -- which includes an uncanny Taylor Swift -- head to the TV host's Instagram account, the aptly-titled 'Incredible Celebrity Impersonations.'
Paolo Ballesteros Undergoes Makeup Metamorphoses
1. Celebrity Impersonations - Opportunity for makeup artists to showcase their artistry and creativity by transforming into different celebrities.
2. Gender-bending Makeup - Opportunity for makeup companies to create gender-neutral makeup lines and tap into a bigger market.
3. Social Media Makeup - Opportunity for makeup brands to market their products through Instagram influencers and artists.
1. Makeup Artistry - Makeup artists can expand their skillset and service offerings by specializing in celebrity impersonations.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can create gender-neutral makeup lines or partner with makeup artists to produce celebrity-inspired collections.
3. Social Media Marketing - Brands can leverage the power of social media personalities, like Ballesteros, to showcase and promote their products.