Pop music diva Beyonce Knowles (aka Sasha Fierce) released the lyrics to her video aptly named “Diva” which she is presently shooting in LA. Beyonce, who’s still wearing her cyborg/Freddy Krueger hand accessory, added what JustJared calls “silver-tasseled sunglasses” to her repertoire.
Most of the lyrics of “Diva”, especially at the beginning of the song, incessantly announce to the world that Beyonce is, well, a diva. The chorus starts like this:
“I’m a a diva (hey), I’m, I’m a a diva(hey).”
As for the tasseled shades, I think they look like small, beige Venetian blinds, and I think that they are hideous.
Beyonce's Tinsel Shades
1. Tasseled Sunglasses - Opportunity for innovative designs in sunglasses with tassels to appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Capitalizing on the influence of celebrities like Beyonce in shaping fashion trends.
3. Cyborg-inspired Accessories - Create unique accessories inspired by futuristic and cyborg themes for fashion-forward individuals.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion designers to create new and innovative sunglasses with unique features like tassels.
2. Music and Entertainment - Collaborations between musicians and fashion brands to promote celebrity-inspired fashion trends.
3. Accessories - Developing and marketing accessories that are influenced by futuristic and cyborg themes.