CEFELE has created what it's calling the world's smallest multifunctional portable air pump. The device acts as a 2-in-1 air pump, compressor, and lantern.
With a single button click, the device can wirelessly inflate basketballs, swimming pools, air mattresses, and even car tires. The device is a perfect size. It can easily fit in any bag or even your pant pocket. It also reaches pressure points of 150psi, making it one of the quickest outdoor portable pumps designed.
The product is scheduled to hit the market soon and features a minimalist design. Additionally, the device's equipped LED lights are perfect for finding tire valves at night and providing safety when outside.
Those needing a portable air inflator can learn more about the CEFLEE MINI on Kickstarter.
Image Credit: CEFELE
CEFLEE Has Created the World's Smallest Multifunctional Air Pump
1. Portable Multifunctional Air Pumps - Creating more portable and multifunctional air pumps for outdoor and indoor use.
2. Wireless Inflation Technology - Developing wireless and fast inflation technology for pumping various objects.
3. Integrated LED Light Design - Incorporating LED lights to provide additional use, safety, and convenience to air pumps.
1. Sports Equipment - Creating more portable and multifunctional air pumps for various sporting equipment, including basketballs and soccer balls.
2. Automotive - Developing wireless and fast inflation technology for car tires and other automotive uses.
3. Camping and Outdoor Recreation - Incorporating LED lights to provide additional use, safety, and convenience to inflatable camping gear, including air mattresses and tents.