With the recession supposedly behind us, the Career Gear Celebrity Tie Auction does its part in attempt to put men back into financial stability. Celebrities like Zac Efron and Steve Carell have already signed and donated their ties for auctioning, with proceeds going to Career Gear -- an organization helping disadvantaged men find and keep work.
The auction runs from June 7th to June 17th. Now would definitely be a great time to get an autographed piece of your favorite celeb and do so for a great cause.
The Career Gear Celebrity Tie Auction Help People Find Jobs
1. Celebrity Auctions for Charity - Opportunity for companies to engage with celebrities to leverage their brand and audience for a good cause.
2. Disadvantaged Male Job Assistance Programs - Development of services and products that help disadvantaged men seek employment with career growth opportunities.
3. Celebrity Endorsed Social Responsibility Campaigns - Development of campaigns with celebrity endorsement to raise awareness and support for social responsibility issues aligned with a brand's values.
1. Non-profit - Develop partnerships and innovative strategies to collaborate with businesses and celebrities to help disadvantaged men find work and economic stability.
2. Fashion - Opportunity to create a limited-edition product line for charity and involve celebrities to promote the cause and increase interest and donations.
3. Entertainment - Opportunity to improve social responsibility reputation by partnering with non-profits and involving celebrities to generate more awareness and support.