Indian actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked positevly stunning at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival in a sweeping layered white gown.
Aishwarya hit two trends we’re seeing often at recent red carpets: white bridal gowns and sweeping style.
Aishwarya Rai was attending the screening of the animated film “Up” by director Pete Docter on the opening night of the 62nd Cannes Film Festival.
The 62nd Cannes film festival opened on Wednesday with twenty films competing for the prestigious Palme d’Or which will be awarded on May 24.
Aishwarya Rai Rocks Bridal Gown at Cannes Film Festival
1. White Bridal Gowns - Opportunity for bridal fashion designers to create unique white gowns inspired by celebrity red carpet styles.
2. Sweeping Style - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate flowy, sweeping fabric designs into their collections.
3. Film Festival Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create collaborations with film festivals and dress celebrities on the red carpet.
1. Bridal Fashion - Bridal fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of white gowns with unique and new designs.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate flowy, sweeping fabric designs in their collections across multiple categories.
3. Film Festival & Entertainment - Fashion brands and designers can collaborate with film festivals to promote their brand and leverage the exposure through celebrity dressing.