CBD is becoming a popular skincare ingredient for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties and CQuell is setting itself apart as a first-of-its-kind line of cannabis-derived skincare for those with sensitive skin. Knowing that people who suffer from eczema are bothered by skin irritations and itching, CQ Science created topical solutions with a combination of plant and seed oils, plus terpenes. As CQ Science CEO Jeremy Kahn says, "When we realized that we could use components of the cannabis sativa plant to help an astonishingly large community of people living with dry, sensitive skin, we quickly set out on a journey to create these products."
In the CQuell line, there are products like the Eczema Relief Cream, the Moisture Locking Balm, the 0.1% CBD Body Oil and the 1% CBD Facial Oil.
Image Credit: CQuell
The CQuell Line Shares Soothing Cannabis-Derived Skincare
1. CBD Skincare - CBD is becoming mainstream in skincare products, paving the way for more innovative cannabis-derived solutions.
2. Sensitive Skin Solutions - Consumers are seeking natural, topical solutions that use plant and seed oils combined with terpenes to soothe and nourish sensitive skin.
3. Holistic Wellness - The cannabis sativa plant is providing innovative wellness solutions beyond just its THC and CBD properties, opening doors for new holistic approaches.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on the growing demand for CBD and natural ingredients, creating more sensitive skin solutions.
2. Medical and Pharmaceuticals - The integration of cannabis-derived ingredients in medical and pharmaceutical industries can provide new treatments for sensitive skin conditions like eczema.
3. Alternative Medicine - The cultivation of the cannabis sativa plant for holistic wellness purposes can open doors for alternative medicine options beyond traditional treatments.