Burt's Bees has a new acne care line is not like your typical pimple treatments. Most acne fighting products that you need to apply to your face usually sap all the oil from your face, leaving it dry and crusty.
However, those who had experimented with Burt's Bees spot treatment found that it was quite different from other acne treatment experiences. It didn’t smell like alcohol, didn’t sting the skin and the pimple had vanished the next morning. So, keep that wand handy for the occasional pimple. Your face will thank you!
The Burt's Bees Acne Treatment Line is Honey Sweet for Your Face
1. Natural Acne Treatment - There is an opportunity for businesses to create natural acne treatment products that do not dry out the skin and have minimal side effects.
2. Oil-based Skincare - There is an opportunity for businesses to create oil-based skincare products that provide acne-fighting benefits while still keeping the skin hydrated and healthy.
3. Alcohol-free Spot Treatment - There is an opportunity for businesses to create alcohol-free spot treatment products that do not cause skin irritation while effectively treating pimples.
1. Natural Skincare - Businesses in the natural skincare industry can expand their product lines to include effective acne treatments that are gentle on the skin.
2. Oil-based Cosmetics - Businesses in the oil-based cosmetics industry could create acne-fighting products that target both acne and dry skin, providing a solution for those with combination skin.
3. Alcohol-free Healthcare - Businesses in the healthcare industry can create alcohol-free spot treatment products that are safe for people with sensitive skin and allergies and still effectively treat acne.