This stunning photo series by photographer Roy Peri is centered around burlesque style fashion. All of these shots are extremely glamorous and seductive. The name of this hot fashion series is ‘Lingerie Mon Cheri’ and it has an old school Hollywood vibe that draws the viewer in.
The model in this series has striking red locks and is seen sporting a variety of silky burlesque style underthings that definitely warrant a second look. The model is dripping with jewelry, fur and other glamorous accessories that add the to the overall feel of this old school Hollywood burlesque series.
Roy Peri is a French artist who seems to focus in on the female form. Many of her works focus on beautiful women. These gorgeous fashion photos are hard to look away from.
This Glamorous Series Features Burlesque Style Fashion
1. Burlesque Style Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and ethically produced burlesque-inspired fashion lines to meet the growing demand for unique and glamorous clothing.
2. Glamorous Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative and eco-friendly accessories that combine luxury and sustainability, targeting the high-end fashion market.
3. Old School Hollywood Vibe - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop virtual reality experiences that recreate the ambiance of old school Hollywood burlesque clubs, offering a unique and immersive entertainment option.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate augmented reality technology into the fashion industry to allow customers to try on virtual burlesque fashion and accessories from the comfort of their homes.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate artificial intelligence technology into photography tools to automate the process of enhancing and retouching images, saving time and improving efficiency for photographers.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine live performances and virtual reality technology to create interactive and immersive burlesque experiences, attracting a modern audience to the traditional art form.