From the Bulgari Serpenti collection is this fierce timepiece made from 18k white or rose gold and adorned with onyx, diamonds, pink coral, and jade. This watch is simply a show-stopper.
The Bulgari Serpenti collection watch is supposedly a throwback to Egyptian-style jewelry, which was garish and opulent.
The white gold and diamond model is more subtle and understated, but the two-toned model of the Bulgari Serpenti collection is stunning.
Implications - For decades in modern society, the infinite variety of animal skins and prints that exist have inspired fashions and accessories. The interesting textures, patterns and colors make for original designs that are familiar to consumers yet offer unique interpretations of this familiarity. With the rise of the animal movement, the killing of animals for fashion has become taboo. As a result, animals are inspiring fashions in more creative ways that do not require killing, but use shapes and patterns associated with them.
Bulgari Serpenti Watch Slithering to a Store Near You
1. Animal-inspired Fashion - The rise of the animal movement has led to fashion trends that use shapes and patterns associated with animals, providing unique interpretations without the need for animal products.
2. Opulent Jewelry - Garish and opulent jewelry styles, inspired by Egyptian-style designs, are making a comeback in the fashion industry.
3. Two-tone Accessories - Two-toned accessories, like the Bulgari Serpenti collection watch, are becoming popular for their stunning and eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage animal-inspired fashion trends to create unique and cruelty-free designs.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the opulent and garish jewelry trend, inspired by Egyptian-style designs.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can tap into the popularity of two-tone accessories by offering eye-catching designs and innovative combinations.