Everybody should have some form of illuminating accessories on their two-wheelers, so why not integrate them into the frame? The Betri concept features built-in bike lights for a sharp design that's beneficial to the rider in several ways.
Clément Boutillon's idea means that cyclists don't have to trouble themselves with purchasing add-ons for their conveyances, and nor do they have to worry about thieves stealing them. Incorporating LEDs beneath the handlebars and the seat, this bike has fewer parts that would be easily taken when it's locked up outside.
Practically speaking, the notion of built-in bike lights is certainly convenient, but it also makes for a much more streamlined look. Complementing the clean lines of the hydroformed aluminum body, the lamps complete a brilliant pedal-powered vehicle.
These Built-In Bike Lights Eliminate the Fuss of Detachable Reflectors
1. Built-in Bike Lights - Incorporating LED lights within bike frames eliminates the need for external bike lights while providing a more streamlined look.
2. Anti-theft Bike Accessories - Creating bike accessories that cannot be easily removed will improve bike security and deter thieves.
3. Hydroformed Aluminum Bike Frames - Hydroforming bikes frames can create a sleeker, more streamlined design while maintaining durability.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Bicycle manufacturers should explore built-in bike lights and anti-theft bike accessories in order to provide new and innovative options for consumers.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Outdoor recreation companies can incorporate built-in bike lights and anti-theft bike accessories in their product offerings to enhance customer experience and increase safety while biking.
3. Urban Transportation Solutions - Urban transportation companies and cities can utilize anti-theft bike accessories in order to improve bike security and encourage more people to utilize bikes for transportation.