Timberland continues to grow its new ongoing Built for the Bold campaign as it showcases three new collaborations that include the talents of Samuel Ross‘ A-COLD-WALL*, WHO DECIDES WAR, and Veneda Carter. The first features work with Veneda Carter as she delivers two footwear silhouettes that update the signature Original Yellow Boot with 6-inch Patent Leather Boots accented with co-branded dog tags and the Tall Lace boots with 100% nubuck leather with a stiletto heel.
Speaking about the designs, Carter states, “Growing up in the ’90s and 2000s, I was super fascinated by hip hop culture and how Timbs were styled and worn by some of my favorite artists [...] To have the opportunity to work with Timberland to create my own personal spins on their icon has been such a cool experience. This is a brand I’ve loved for years – they really created boot culture and I’m excited to be part of it.”
Image Credit: Timberland
Timberland Expands its Build for the Bold Campaign
1. Collaborative Footwear Designs - Opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with artists and innovators to create unique and desirable products.
2. Updating Iconic Designs - Opportunities for brands to refresh their classic designs with new materials and details, appealing to both new and loyal customers.
3. Stiletto-heeled Boots - Opportunities for brands to explore the intersection of rugged and feminine styles with stiletto-heeled boots.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with artists and innovators to create unique and desirable products, updating their classic designs with new materials, details, and styles.
2. Footwear - Footwear companies can explore the intersection of rugged and feminine styles with stiletto-heeled boots, updating iconic designs with new materials and details that appeal to both new and loyal customers.
3. Hip-hop Culture - Hip-hop culture is a source of inspiration for fashion and footwear brands, who can create products that appeal to fans of the genre and its associated fashion trends.