The Bugatti Ceramique Edition One smartwatch has been shown off by the brand as an accessory for avid automotive enthusiasts that will enable them to incorporate a touch of vehicle-inspired style into their wardrobe.
The smartwatch is reported to be made with over 1,000 individual components that have been handcrafted by skilled watchmakers to ensure consumers of their high-end nature. The watch is paired with an AMOLED touchscreen on the front with a sapphire crystal lens that further helps to blur the line between conventional timepieces and smartwatches.
The Bugatti Ceramique Edition One smartwatch is paired with a series of dual heart rate sensors that will provide access to impressive health tracking features. The wearable isa available now for order through Kickstarter for 899 Euros.
Image Credit: Bugatti Smartwatches
The Bugatti Ceramique Edition One is Packed with the Latest Tech
1. Luxury Smartwatches - Opulent smartwatches for the luxury market with advanced health tracking features.
2. Automotive-inspired Fashion - The incorporation of automotive design into consumer fashion trends.
3. Handcrafted Wearables - The creation of high-end, handcrafted wearable technology for a niche market.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunities for luxury fashion brands to incorporate wearable technology into their product lines.
2. Healthcare Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities to create advanced health tracking features in wearable technology.
3. Automotive - The opportunity for automotive brands to expand into wearable technology and fashion products.