The Brock Fall lookook for 2014 boasts layered textures and prints that can be seen through the label’s mix of oversized sweaters and full skirt staples. Whether highlighting printed shirts or oversized knits, the Brock Fall 2014 range is nothing short of striking.
Stylist Laura Vassar and partner Kris Brock collaborate as the brand’s head designers and create a range of contemporary sportswear pieces that look to classic Americana imagery for their reference. The Brock Fall lookbook layers colors and prints flawlessly without coming across as over-the-top or too eccentric.
The collection is feminine and effortlessly cool, featuring wearable looks for the bohemian fashion lover. Its cozy fall fashions make one embrace knitwear and its flattering and oversized silhouettes.
This Brock Fall Lookbook Boasts Layered Textures and Prints
1. Layered Textures - The trend of layered textures in the Brock Fall 2014 lookbook presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the textile and fashion industry, such as using new materials and techniques for creating more intricate textures.
2. Oversized Knits - The growing trend of oversized knits provides opportunities to disrupt traditional sizing and create new comfortable yet stylish clothing for the winter season in the fashion and textile industry.
3. Bohemian Fashion - The enduring trend of bohemian fashion in the Brock Fall 2014 lookbook shows the potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, such as creating sustainable and ethically sourced clothing with a bohemian aesthetic.
1. Textile Industry - The use of layered textures and oversized knits in the Brock Fall 2014 collection creates an opportunity for the textile industry to innovate by introducing new materials or techniques for creating more distinctive and comfortable garments.
2. Fashion Industry - The Brock Fall 2014 lookbook highlights the opportunity for the fashion industry to disrupt traditional sizing and create new clothing that combines both comfort and style perfectly.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - The bohemian fashion trend in the Brock Fall 2014 lookbook presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sustainable fashion industry, such as through using eco-friendly textiles and implementing ethical sourcing practices.