When getting ready to propose an engagement, it can be hard to know what the best method would be, and the 'Perfect Marriage Proposal' infographic was created to help potential husbands get their significant others to say yes to tying the knot.
The creator of the chart is a veteran in the proposal game, and has been selling engagement rings for two decades. The infographic gives helpful suggestions about everything from which ring to pick, to whether or not to keep the plan to pop the question a secret from friends and family.
Other interesting data on the chart includes stats about the average age that couples tend to get engaged, how many lived together before being engaged and which engagement ring is the most popular.
Before getting down on one knee, it wouldn't hurt to be up to date on the information covered in the Perfect Marriage Proposal chart so that the answer to "will you marry me?" will be "yes."
The Brilliant 'Perfect Marriage Proposal' Infographic is Helpful
1. Personalized Proposal Experiences - Opportunity for businesses to offer tailored engagement experiences and services.
2. Technology-assisted Proposal Planning - Potential for digital tools and apps to assist in planning and executing memorable proposals.
3. Data-driven Proposal Insights - Growth of data collection and analysis for identifying trends and patterns in engagement proposals.
1. Wedding and Event Planning - Innovations in proposal planning services and personalized experiences for couples.
2. Jewelry and Engagement Rings - Opportunity to offer customizable and unique engagement ring options based on trends and preferences revealed by data insights.
3. Technology and App Development - Developing digital platforms that provide guidance, ideas, and tools for planning and executing marriage proposals.