The Air Jordan 1 Low sneaker model gets another tonal update as the Bright Spruce colorway palette decorates the shoe this time around. The shoe is set to join the brand's ongoing Split series with a contrasting look. The Bright Spruce palette starts with a green-blue color and it details the tumbled leather material over the upper that switches up with black.
The lateral side of the shoe is decorated with Bright Spruce and covers the base as black details the overlaying accent and the Swoosh. This same pattern is inverted on the medial side of the sneaker as the nylon tongues also continue with the same split design. It also splits apart the Jumpman tag and the Wings logo.
Image Credit: Nike
The Air Jordan 1 Low Gets a Split Bright Spruce Colorway
1. Split-tonal Shoes - Split-tonal design creates an opportunity for brands to create unique colorways that appeal to a wider audience.
2. Contrasting Details - Designing sneakers with contrasting details provides an opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves and stand out in the crowded sneaker market.
3. Tumbled Leather - The use of tumbled leather in sneaker design provides an opportunity for brands to create durable and stylish shoes that appeal to consumers seeking both function and fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of split-tonal design and contrasting details to create unique and trendy sneakers that appeal to consumers.
2. Athletic Footwear - Sneaker brands can use tumbled leather and eye-catching designs to innovate within the athletic footwear industry and appeal to athletes looking for both style and performance.
3. Streetwear - Split-tonal shoes and contrasting details provide an opportunity for streetwear brands to create trendy and fashion-forward sneakers that resonate with consumers in the streetwear community.