Bridal magazines always have a theme, and Brian Cummings set his sight on the 1920s Depression Era for the editorial shoot featured in St Louis Bride Magazine’s Fall/Winter 2011 issue. The photos give off a magical aura with the pure essence of elegance and beauty. The photo shoot was held at a still-being-renovated historic theater -- the Miners’ Institute in Collinsville, Illinois. Stylist Emily Miller has done a great job giving the models a sultry, retro look.
The photo shoot sets the ambiance of a magical fairy tale heightened by the stars and the moon in the backdrop. Brian Cummings was inspired by the traditional movies like ‘Paper Moon’ and ‘Sweet Lowdown.’ The photo shoot inspires beauty with a touch of vintage and it’s definitely on my list of favourites.
Brian Cummings Solidifies Retro Revival as the Newest Wedding Fad
1. Retro Revival - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating new products and services that cater to the growing demand for vintage-inspired weddings.
2. 1920s-inspired Weddings - Opportunities for disruptive innovation lie in developing unique event planning services and wedding venues that capture the essence of the 1920s.
3. Magical Fairy Tale Weddings - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the event design and decor industry by creating enchanting wedding experiences with a touch of whimsy.
1. Wedding Planning - The wedding planning industry can explore disruptive innovation by incorporating retro themes and offering specialized services for vintage-inspired weddings.
2. Fashion and Styling - Opportunities for disruptive innovation exist in the fashion industry by creating retro-inspired bridal collections and accessories.
3. Event Design and Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating innovative decor concepts and immersive environments for magical fairy tale weddings.