Hugh Jackman, People’s 2008 Sexiest Man Alive, is featured in a boxing-themed editorial and cover in the new issue of Vanity Fair Italia.
Shot by photographer Ben Watts, Hugh Jackman solidifies his image as the rugged, rough antithesis to metrosexuality with these images of a sweaty Jackman during a boxing workout.
Hugh Jackman is currently promoting the epic movie 'Australia' by director Baz Luhrmann, in which he stars alongside Nicole Kidman. Australia opens on November 26 in the United States and Australia and worldwide throughout December and January.
Hugh Jackman in Vanity Fair Italy
1. Boxing Themed Editorials - Opportunity to create boxing-themed fashion editorials or advertising campaigns that appeal to the rugged, athletic market.
2. Metrosexuality Vs. Rough Masculinity - Disruptive innovation opportunity to challenge traditional notions of male beauty and style by showcasing the rough, rugged image of masculinity.
3. Celebrity Promotion for Movie Releases - Opportunity to leverage the popularity of celebrities like Hugh Jackman to promote upcoming movies and generate buzz among their fan base.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore boxing-themed clothing lines and marketing campaigns that cater to a rugged, athletic target audience.
2. Beauty and Grooming - Opportunity to introduce grooming products and services that cater to the rough, masculine image portrayed in boxing-themed editorials.
3. Film and Entertainment - The film industry can leverage the trend of celebrity promotions to generate excitement and increase ticket sales for upcoming movie releases.