If life is really like a box of chocolates, I want mine to be like this $10,000 luxury box from world renowned Lebanese chocolatier Patchi.
This particular box of chocolates is the best of the best. They are made by incorporating the out most luxury into every little detail. Each chocolate in this 49-piece box set is individually hand wrapped in Indian silk and topped with Swarovski crystals.
Chocolates from Patchi are more like decorative little gifts than sugary snacks. Each season Patchi is inspired to create new boxes decorated in different ways with inventive flavors. It is not easy to continuously be improving upon the best, but this passion keeps this chocolate brand truly unique.
I can only think of a few things I would rather spend $10,000 on, and one of those things is just chocolate in a different form.
This Lebanese Box of Chocolates from Patchi are Adorned with Crystals
1. Luxury Chocolate Market - There is an opportunity to further develop the luxury chocolate market by incorporating extravagant materials such as silk and Swarovski crystals to appeal to wealthy consumers.
2. Artisanal Chocolate Packaging - Innovative packaging designs that are visually distinct, creatively crafted and elaborately adorned have the potential to disrupt the artisanal chocolate market.
3. Seasonal Chocolate Collections - Expanding on unique and innovative flavors and packaging designs that are season-specific offers potential for increased sales and market growth.
1. Luxury Chocolate Industry - Brands in the luxury chocolate industry can differentiate themselves from competition by incorporating unique packaging elements such as silk and Swarovski crystals.
2. Artisanal Chocolate Industry - Incorporating creative, visually-distinct and elaborately-adorned packaging designs offer potential for brands in the artisanal chocolate industry to disrupt the market and attract new customers.
3. Seasonal Chocolate Industry - Developing innovative flavors, visual and thematic packaging designs and selling them in limited quantities may increase distribution as well as growth of sales in the seasonal chocolate industry.