From the family who started Mulberry, Bottletop is a handbag line created from recycled pop can lids. This eco-friendly accessories line captures the meaning of reusable goods. Not only does Bottletop use recycled goods to create fabulous items, but it also supports educational and AIDs charities in Africa. By carrying these purses, one is supporting the environment and developing countries abroad.
The foundation’s mission statement reads: “The Bottletop Foundation sets out to empower young people; to protect themselves, their families, their communities and the environment.” Even though the purses have a slightly high price tag, one is contributing to making this world a better place through the medium of fashion. Bottletop is making a sustainable impact.
Bottletop Handbags Use Recycled Soda Lids to Create Swanky Goods
1. Sustainable Fashion - Creating fashion items using recycled and reusable materials.
2. Eco-friendly Accessories - Developing accessories that support environmental causes.
3. Charity and Fashion - Combining fashion products with charitable initiatives.
1. Fashion - Innovative ideas for creating eco-conscious fashion products.
2. Recycling - Developing new ways to incorporate recycled and reused materials into consumer products.
3. Non-profit/charity - Exploring new ways to support philanthropic causes through the sale of consumer goods.