With the MacBook Air being as thin as it is, you better have a reliable laptop cover like the BookBook for Air. But this clever cover doesn't only protect your computer from scratches and damage, it also acts as a conversation piece as people passing by will be perplexed at you reading a giant novel horizontally.
The BookBook for Air is designed by 'twelvesouth' and lets people carry their MacBook Airs stealthily under the guise of a large used book. The illusion is so genuine that you can literally pass the cover off as some ancient tome while you Facebook and Google away to your heart's content. And at just $80 a pop, your novel incognito laptop cover will be worth every penny you paid for it.
BookBook for Air Lets You Hide Your High-Priced Computer on Bookshelves
1. Stealthy Laptop Accessories - Develop accessories that serve multiple purposes like the BookBook for Air: protect your laptop and act as a disguise.
2. Discreet Tech Devices - Design and produce tech devices that blend in with everyday items, like a book, for added privacy.
3. Novelty Tech Products - Create tech products that serve a practical function but also serve as a quirky conversation piece.
1. Technology - There is room for innovation in the technology industry to produce more discreet and novel products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry could collaborate with technology companies to create stylish and functional tech accessories.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to the demand for novel tech accessories by stocking unique products like the BookBook for Air.