Women looking to add some luxe touches to their Halloween costume will enjoy the Bone Collection. It is made up of a bracelet and ring that take on the form of bones. Chic and edgy, the designs are much more subtle than some would wish their Halloween accessories to be, however. This is because the Bone Collection is meant to be made for everyday use. Not to mention that it is comprised of lifelong pieces.
Created by Zimbabwean designer Vayshalee Naran, the Bone Collection is made in collaboration with Maison Malabar, the new retailer founded by Melanie Masarin. Interestingly, Naran believes that luxury is "something to help elevate the local artisans and their work to a global level."
The Bone Collection by Vayshalee Naran is Edgy and Opulent
1. Edgy Everyday Jewelry - There is an opportunity for jewelry designers to create edgy yet wearable pieces that elevate everyday outfits.
2. Luxury Collaborations - Luxury brands can partner with local artisans to create unique, high-quality designs that appeal to a wider audience.
3. Lifelong Jewelry - There is a trend towards investing in high-quality jewelry that can be worn for years and serves as a statement piece.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can create unique and wearable pieces that appeal to both Halloween costumes and everyday wearers alike.
2. Retail - Retailers can partner with local artisans to create exclusive designs that appeal to a wider audience, elevating smaller brands to a global level.
3. Luxury Goods - There is a growing demand for luxury goods that are high-quality and serve as statement pieces, creating opportunities for luxury brands to collaborate with independent designers.