Japanese streetwear imprint Needles introduced a set of three different boldly printed tracksuits for the season. Each set boasts intricate detailing -- the first of the three features a hazel color palette with tribal emblems. The second is monochromatic with zebra stripes and the third highlights a darker palette with diamond patterning.
The distinctive designs adorn track jackets and a pair of track pants as well. The hazel iteration features Aztec emblems in a vertical manner with a butterfly logo embroidered at the jacket and pocket of the pants in reference to Steve McQueen. The monochromatic zebra colorway has black patterning, with white zippers and side pockets. The diamond-patterned tracksuit boasts a dark purple base and features alternating diamonds throughout.
Needles Returns with a Set of Boldly Printed Tracksuits
1. Boldly Printed Tracksuits - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by adding customization options to boldly printed tracksuits.
2. Intricate Pattern Details - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating smart fabric technology to intricate pattern details on tracksuits.
3. Monochromatic Zebra Tracksuits - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation by combining monochromatic zebra prints with sustainable materials on tracksuits.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can embrace the trend of heavily patterned luxe tracksuits by incorporating them into their collection.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can leverage the trend of boldly printed tracksuits to create a new line of activewear.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturing companies can innovate by creating smart fabrics and materials that can be used in intricate patterned tracksuits.