Timberland introduces its latest BOLD collection that is designed for the Fall/Winter 2022 season full of looks that are ready to combat the dropping temperatures. The brand is known for its expertise in blending street elements together with nature. The new range is led by its footwear collection that is made up of “renewable natural materials and eye-catching design.”
The capsule is made up of the 'GreenStride' TBL Turbo Hiking boot that is designed with a contrasting white OrthoLite outsole unit for a lightweight feel. It is followed by the GreenStride Tree Vault Waterproof boot that has a collar measuring out to be six-inches along with the Sky Lace-Up boot with a black rubber chunky heel and front sole to name a few. It is joined by a selection of outerwear options to round out the collection.
Image Credit: Timberland
Timberland Launches the New BOLD Collection for FW22
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Opportunity to introduce more sustainable materials and designs to fashion industry.
2. Urban-outdoor Fusion - Opportunity to create new styles that combine streetwear and outdoor gear.
3. Natur-inspired Design - Opportunity to incorporate natural elements into apparel and accessories design.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate eco-friendly materials and designs.
2. Outdoor Gear - Opportunity to create new urban-outdoor hybrid products.
3. Footwear - Opportunity to incorporate natural-inspired design elements into footwear designs.