There is no better way to protect your eyes from the harsh Tatooine sun than with a pair of Boba Fett sunglasses. These sunglasses take the shape of the iconic Ray-Ban Wayfarer and are swathed in the colors of pop culture's most-beloved bounty hunter. Those who truly consider themselves fans of Fett appreciate the Mandalorian logo located on the shades.
In addition to the Mandalorian logo on the lens, the shades also feature a logo of the iconic bounty hunter's head. The Boba Fett sunglasses come in a special box decorated with scenes from the series. These shades appear to be the last piece in the Boba Fett cosplay puzzle and are a must-have for anyone who loves the Fett.
The Boba Fett Sunglasses Shield Your Eyes from the Tatooine Sun
1. Sci-fi Sunglasses - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create more sci-fi inspired sunglasses for avid fandoms.
2. Cosplay Accessories - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create more cosplay accessories for the growing fandom community.
3. Pop Culture Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate more pop culture references in fashion accessories.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can increase sales by creating more sci-fi and fandom-inspired sunglasses.
2. Cosplay - Companies that specialize in cosplay and costume accessories can expand their product line to include pop culture-themed sunglasses.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory companies can capitalize on the trend of incorporating pop culture references into their products by releasing more licensed sunglasses and other accessories.