The Bob Coffee Set makes the process of properly brewing your morning java even more worth the wait. On those typical busy mornings when you don't feel that you have the patience for your hit of caffeine, this cute collection of crockery gives you a taste of it early.
Each of Antonio Celestino's whimsical components stacks onto the other so that you end up with a cap above a filter, above a strainer support with a nose, above a single-serving coffee mug. As the water leaches from the ground beans within the vessel, the open chamber allows steam to pass up and through the two holes near the top. The delicious scent of your brewing drink is sent to your own nostrils in anticipation of the Bob Coffee Set's finished product.
The Bob Coffee Set Entices Your Sense of Smell While Your Beverage Steeps
1. Multi-sensory Brewing - Opportunity to create coffee or tea brewing experiences that engage consumers' senses beyond just taste.
2. Stackable Dish Sets - Potential for dishware designers to create more functional and compact sets for small living spaces or for on-the-go use.
3. Interactive Home Appliances - Designers and manufacturers can explore opportunities to make common household items more engaging and interactive for consumers.
1. Coffee and Tea Industry - Brands can innovate on the brewing experience to differentiate themselves in a crowded market and appeal to consumers looking for novelty.
2. Kitchenware Industry - Opportunity to design and market functional and aesthetically pleasing dishware sets that cater to consumers' lifestyles and preferences.
3. Home Appliance Industry - Manufacturers can focus on improving consumer experiences with appliances in the home, taking inspiration from the multi-sensory and interactive features of the Bob Coffee Set.