Luxury lingerie brand Bluebella is releasing a new Pride-inspired collection featuring seven colorways that represent the Pride flag. The collection features multiple unique styles that include bras and harnesses, designed to amplify anyone’s aesthetic. The campaign includes famous drag queens like Brook Lynn Hytes and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo, who appeared on ‘Ru Paul’s Drag Race.’
The collection will allow consumers to feel everything from “sexy” to “confident.” Bluebella hopes to inspire its customers to own their sexiness, highlighting that the feeling of sexiness comes from within. To celebrate Pride month, Bluebella will donate 10% of its proceeds to OutRight Action International, which will allow them to better support the 2SLGBTQ+ community.
The Pride collection is available on Bluebella’s website.
Image Credit: Bluebella
Lingerie Brand 'Bluebella' Releases a New Pride Month Collection
1. Pride-inspired Lingerie - The new collection by Bluebella celebrates Pride and allows for representation of the 2SLGBTQ+ community through inclusive design.
2. Socially Responsible Marketing - Bluebella's campaign includes drag queens and donates 10% of its proceeds to a charity, promoting social responsibility in marketing.
3. Sexiness From Within - Bluebella's focus on empowering its customers through self-confidence and sexiness comes from within presents an opportunity for promoting positive self-image.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to celebrate and support marginalized communities through inclusive designs and socially responsible marketing.
2. Charity - Opportunity for charities and non-profits to partner with companies for mutual benefits and support social causes through marketing.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for beauty and personal care brands to promote positive self-image and empower their customers to feel confident and sexy in their own skin.