Blossoming Tea is made of the finest young camellia leaves, wrapped together with perfectly formed young flowers by skilled "tea artists". These creations are then dried to form a ball shape. When water is poured over, it unfurls to form a visually beautiful flowering arrangement in your teapot. Your tea-time experience is further enhanced by the tea, that not only tastes exceptional, but is full of anti-oxidants. Some of the varietys are infused for hours with jasmine, enhancing your environment with a pleasant aroma.
The visual impact of the tea is best seen through a glass tea pot.
Tea Experts from the UK, Nicholas-Hitchcock, have brought back with them from China, the finest quality Blossoming Tea, the producers of which they have carefully and personally chosen. The tea and flowers are handpicked and not subjected to pesticides or mechanical processes. "Connoisseur Blossoming Teas are still quite rare although there are some poor quality imitations creeping in to the market. These are generally poorly bound and do not contain whole leaves".
Even the 'names' are apt to heighten your tea-time experience, names such as golden_petal, little_princess and Jasmine_fairy accompany the different flavours and shapes.
Blossoming Tea is an artform not just a beverage.
1. Blossoming Tea as Visual Experience - Creating visually beautiful flowering arrangements in teapots provides an opportunity for businesses to tap into the demand for unique and visually appealing products.
2. Organic and Natural Tea - The trend towards organic and natural products presents an opportunity for the tea industry to market blossoming tea as a healthy and antioxidant-rich beverage.
3. Tea Time Rituals - As consumers seek more immersive and experiential moments, there is an opportunity to create tea time rituals and enhance the overall tea drinking experience with visually stunning blossoming tea.
1. Tea Industry - The tea industry can explore the production and marketing of blossoming tea as a unique product that caters to the demand for visually appealing and experiential beverages.
2. Artisanal Tea Accessories - The growing popularity of blossoming tea opens up opportunities for businesses to create and sell artisanal tea accessories such as glass tea pots that enhance the visual aesthetic of the tea drinking experience.
3. Gourmet Food and Beverage Retailers - Gourmet food and beverage retailers can differentiate themselves by offering high-quality blossoming tea that combines exceptional taste, visual appeal, and health benefits.