Bianca Balti & Evandro Soldati pose in the scorching sun for the Blanco Spring Summer 2011 Campaign. The advertisement was photographed by Hunter & Gatti.
The bronzed Bianca Balti shows off a cute collection featuring polkadot jumpers, wide-legged pants, chunky bangles and big earrings. Evandro Soldati is shirtless most of the time, but can be seen in the Blanco Spring Summer 2011 Campaign wearing a striped sweater, muscle shirt and light colored jeans.
The Blanco Spring Summer 2011 Campaign is Hot and Sunny
1. Polkadot Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly materials to create polkadot clothing and accessories.
2. Wide-legged Pants - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable wide-legged pants using 3D printing technology for a perfect fit and reduced waste.
3. Chunky Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate smart technology into chunky accessories to track fitness and health data for users.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement virtual reality (VR) technology in fashion shows and retail experiences to enhance customer engagement.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered photography assistants to automate image retouching and editing processes.
3. Fitness and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate wearable technology with AI to create personalized fitness and wellness solutions for individuals.