Habita Monterrey's captivating architectural design sets this boutique hotel on Mexico’s most stylish list. Architect Agustín Landa and interior designer Joseph Dirand designed the Habita Monterrey with stunning and ultra-modern black-and-white motif, clean lines and bold design to create an impressive first impression.
Habita Monterrey carries its signature chic and outstanding service with 39 rooms, all of them equipped with iPod docks and Nokia tablet PCs. The vocal point is the rooftop terrace, with its breathtaking views of the Monterrey cityscape. The interior suits the needs of anyone looking to spend some time surrounded by minimalism. The openness of the space makes it a place to see and be seen.
Habita Monterrey Hotel is a great example of what can happen when a hotel is stripped down to its most fundamental features. Best of all, rates at Monterrey’s Hotel Habita start at only $165 per night.
Habita Monterrey Delivers Affordable Luxury
1. Boutique Hotel Design - The trend of captivating boutique hotels with striking architectural designs and clean minimalist themes creates opportunities for innovative hoteliers looking to offer unique guest experiences.
2. Affordable Luxury Hospitality - The trend of affordable luxury hotels, such as Habita Monterrey, provides a disruptive opportunity for businesses that can create high-end experiences without sacrificing affordability.
3. Rooftop Terraces - The trend of rooftop terraces in hotels provides opportunities for creating unique and memorable guest experiences, such as breathtaking cityscape views and outdoor social spaces.
1. Hotel & Hospitality - The hotel and hospitality industry can use the black-and-white, minimalist theme of Habita Monterrey and the trend of affordable luxury to innovate on traditional luxury hotels.
2. Architecture & Interior Design - The trend of boutique hotel with captivating architectural designs and clean minimalist themes offers opportunities for designers to create unique experiences in the hospitality industry.
3. Technology - The utilization of modern technology, such as Nokia tablet PCs and iPod docks in hotels, provides opportunities in the hospitality industry for innovations in guest experiences.