Trend Hunter has featured many trends about Björk’s innovations in music. Her latest is a breath-taking music video that is directed by duo Encyclopedia Pictura that has the blogsphere abuzz.
The eccentric Icelandic singer’s music video for the song Wanderlust that was shot in stereoscopic 3D with a rich mixture of large scale puppeteering, live action acrobatics, miniatures, and computer generated animations.
Wanderlust (which means a strong desire to travel) is the fourth single from her sixth full-length studio album, Volta. Watch the amazing Wanderlust video and a making-of-the-video above.
Here are some previously featured Björk trends:
1. Stereoscopic 3D Music Videos - Opportunity for artists and filmmakers to create immersive and visually stunning music videos using stereoscopic 3D technology.
2. Large Scale Puppeteering - Innovative use of large scale puppeteering in music videos presents opportunities for storytellers and filmmakers to create unique and captivating visual experiences.
3. Computer Generated Animations - Advancements in computer generated animations offer endless possibilities for artists and filmmakers to bring their creative visions to life in music videos.
1. Music Industry - Opportunity for musicians and record labels to leverage innovative techniques, such as stereoscopic 3D and large scale puppeteering, to create captivating music videos that engage audiences.
2. Film Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities for filmmakers to push the boundaries of storytelling and visual aesthetics by incorporating techniques like large scale puppeteering and computer generated animations in music videos.
3. Animation Industry - Potential for animators to showcase their skills and creativity by collaborating with musicians and filmmakers to produce visually stunning music videos featuring computer generated animations.