It is photoshoots like the Birds of Paradise spread that will get fashionistas through the fall and winter months. Full of warm, tropical colors, it will surely inspire just about anyone to book that winter vacation in the Caribbean or somewhere equally hot and exotic.
Shot by Estonia-based fashion photographer Maiken Staak, the Birds of Paradise photo spread has more of a luxurious sense of ease rather than a fun-loving, casual aesthetic. Considering that lady-like royalty is on everyone's minds -- thanks to the Duchess of Cambridge's impeccable style -- it is no wonder that many people seem to be taking cues from her.
Styled and creatively directed by Britta Ratas, the Birds of Paradise photo spread was shot for MOOD magazine.
Britta Ratas' Birds of Paradise Features Lady-Like Style
1. Warm Tropical Colors - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate warm tropical colors into their collections, offering a vibrant and uplifting aesthetic.
2. Luxurious Ease - Opportunity for fashion designers to create elegant and luxurious clothing pieces that exude a sense of ease and sophistication.
3. Lady-like Style - Opportunity for fashion retailers to tap into the growing demand for lady-like styles inspired by influential figures like the Duchess of Cambridge.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take inspiration from the tropical colors and lady-like style seen in the Birds of Paradise photo spread, creating new collections that resonate with consumers.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can leverage the influence of tropical-themed fashion shoots like Birds of Paradise to promote warm and exotic destinations to potential travelers.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can create content centered around the Birds of Paradise photo spread, catering to fashion enthusiasts and providing style inspiration for readers.