The 'BIJOU' projector is a new device for iOS devices that will offer users the ability to enjoy their choice of content from anywhere thanks to a compact, feature-rich design.
Working with the Apple iPhone and iPad, the projector is small enough to be carried in your pocket and features 50 lumens of light power. This means the unit is capable of creating images up to 70 inches in size from two meters away to make it ideal for entertainment or even professional presentations.
The 'BIJOU' projector has a 1,150mAh battery pack to let users perform projections from anywhere without the immediate need for a power source. Users can recharge the device via the USB-C port on the side of the device.
The 'BIJOU' Projector Creates Images Up to 70-inches in Size
1. Compact Projector Technology - The emergence of compact projectors like the 'BIJOU' projector opens up opportunities for portable entertainment and professional presentations.
2. Mobile Projection Solutions - The integration of projectors with mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad paves the way for convenient and on-the-go projection solutions.
3. High-power Pocket Projectors - The development of pocket-sized projectors with high lumens, such as the 'BIJOU' projector, offers users the ability to create large images in small packages.
1. Consumer Electronics - The portable projector trend presents opportunities for companies in the consumer electronics industry to create innovative and compact projection devices.
2. Entertainment and Media - The rise of portable projectors allows the entertainment and media industry to explore new ways of delivering content to consumers in various locations.
3. Business and Professional Services - The compact and powerful projection capabilities of devices like the 'BIJOU' projector offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the business and professional services sector, enabling on-the-go presentations and meetings.