I think these moments that Ben Speckmann captures are the ones worth living for. Well, aside from those ones filled to the brim with love. I mean, it's these quirky instances that make life interesting, don't you agree?
A talented photographer who also makes a mean omelette, Ben Speckmann has worked for Proximity Magazine, Time Out, the New York Times and more. He received a BA in photography from Columbia College Chicago and believes that "he's having fun if he's playing with a camera," according to his site.
Ben Speckmann Photographs Those Quirky Moments in Life
1. Quirky Moments - Opportunity to create unique photo-sharing platforms that focus on capturing and sharing quirky and interesting moments in life.
2. Talented Photographers - Opportunity to develop innovative platforms or services that connect talented photographers with clients and provide a platform for showcasing their work.
3. Combining Passion and Skills - Opportunity to explore new ways of combining different passions and skills, such as photography and cooking, to create unique and captivating experiences for customers.
1. Photography Services - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography services industry by incorporating technology and unique concepts to elevate the customer experience.
2. Media and Publishing - Opportunity to disrupt the media and publishing industry by creating platforms that highlight and monetize unique, quirky, and captivating photographic content.
3. Hospitality and Event Services - Opportunity to bring disruptive innovation to the hospitality and event services industry by offering unique photography experiences that capture and enhance quirky and memorable moments.