Having a beer drone is so marvelous it doesn't seem like it could exist in the real world. Being able to literally have a helicopter grab your beer and deliver it straight to your door step without you having to go out to the liquor store is definitely the dream.
The ad agency Pocket Hercules made an ad using a drone and a case of Lakemaid beer to show off the potential of drones for less serious uses. The beer itself is targeted at ice fisherman, so the premise seems a bit more realistic.
Being able to go to the liquor store to buy beer is not as easy as it is in much warmer climates, so having a helping hand deliver it to your house for you is certainly a plus. This beer drone video shows that it's only a matter of time until we won't have to go to stores to pick things up at all.
This Beer Drone Delivers Directly to You Without You Having to Move
1. Drone Delivery - The use of drones for delivery services such as beer, is a disruptive innovation that increases the effectiveness of services, reducing the need for labor or customers to visit a store.
2. Remote Delivery - Remote delivery via drones opens new opportunities to reach customers with limited access, such as ice fisherman, increasing their delight in consuming the products.
3. Advertising Via Unconventional Methods - Using drones and unconventional methods for advertising can increase brand awareness and engagement through social media and other platforms.
1. Alcohol Delivery - The use of drones for delivery services in the alcohol industry presents new opportunities to reduce costs, increase the effectiveness of services, and reach customers in remote locations.
2. Fishery - Incorporating drone delivery services to the fishing industry presents new opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves, improve customer experience, and promote new products.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Using unconventional methods to market products, such as in the form of drone advertisements, can increase brand awareness, improve customer engagement, and lead to higher sales.