The new Beach Backpack offers users a convenient and affordable surface area to stay sand free at any beach. The bag is made from 100% polyester and features a company patented dual textured weave that easily blocks out all sand, dirt and rocks -- allowing a comfortable seat with every use.
The mat easily folds into a backpack-style carrying case that can also store other beach essentials, from sunscreen to anything as big as a separate blanket. The internal looped webbing features detachable pockets that can be used to keep valuables hidden and safe from theft or weather.
The Beach Backpack from Hammacher Schlemmer arrives in a stylish Royal Blue shade -- weighing less than 2 lbs with flexible comfort straps, the Sandless Mat ensures maximum comfort while travelling.
Image Credit: Hammacher Schlemmer
The Beach Backpack is a Comfortable and Easy-to-Use Convertable Sand-Free Mat
1. Compact Beach Mats - There is room for disruptive innovation in developing new fabrics and materials for beach mats that are compact and easy to carry.
2. Sand-free Technology - Developing new sand-free technology for outdoor gear such as mats or tents has disruptive innovation potential in the outdoor recreation industry.
3. Multi-functional Outdoor Gear - Creating multi-functional outdoor gear such as the Beach Backpack can disrupt the outdoor accessories market and increase convenience for consumers.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The development of sand-free mats and other outdoor accessories can disrupt the outdoor recreation industry.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The development of new fabrics and materials with sand-resistant technology has disruptive innovation potential in the textile manufacturing industry.
3. Travel and Tourism - Multi-functional outdoor gear such as the Beach Backpack can have disruptive innovation potential in the travel and tourism industry, making outdoor activities more convenient for travelers.