BBC ICECREAM has returned with a new collection in partnership with streetwear icon HUF. Founded by musician Pharrell Williams, BBC ICECREAM continues to make waves in the streetwear and skate scene. The collection comprises multiple hoodies, crewnecks, and T-shirts that pay homage to the end of the summer.
In celebration of HUF’s 20th anniversary, the limited edition range features wardrobe staples that have been reimagined to incorporate skate and streetwear themes. The ICECREAM dog motif makes an appearance alongside a melting ice cream graphic to mark the end of the season, and these two images decorate the series of seasonal garments.
The BBC ICECREAM x HUF collection will be made available starting on September 22 on ICECREAM.
Image Credit: BBC ICECREAM
BBC ICECREAM Taps HUF for its Latest Fall Skatewear Collection
1. Skatewear Cross-brand Collaborations - More streetwear brands will collaborate with skatewear brands to create and dominate unique and stylish skate clothing.
2. Nostalgic Graphic Designs - Streetwear brands will create skate clothing with nostalgic and unique graphics that encompass the skate culture's past and present.
3. Sustainability in Skatewear - Skatewear brands will incorporate sustainable materials into their production process to increase sustainability and eco-friendliness.
1. Skatewear Industry - Skatewear brands will need to invest in more strategic and innovative partnerships to stay competitive and maintain their market share.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry will continue to integrate streetwear fashion elements into collections and position themselves as more accessible, casual-wear brands.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - Skatewear brands will need to invest in sustainable materials and practices to create eco-friendly skatewear attire and gain a competitive edge in the market.