The Bastian Thiery Attitude Magazine editorial is lensed by Makus Jans, who captures the top model in a series of striking monochromatic portraits. Bastian is the epitome of sophistication, sporting elegant menswear classics with a modern and eclectic twist.
This intriguing Bastian Thiery Attitude Magazine portrait series is outfitted by stylist Ingo Nahrwold, who dresses the model in the latest from Louis Vuitton, Maison Martin Margiela and Dries Van Noten among other luxe labels.
Bastian wears a mix of crisply tailored blazers, coats and shirts paired with subtly ornate accessory pieces that include broaches, embellished berets and decorative jewels. This stunning fashion story highlights classic elegance with a flair for all things decorative. The photoshoot infuses classic gentleman-approved attire with a youthful air of modernity.
The Bastian Thiery Attitude Magazine Editorial Exudes Elegance
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Create customizable monochromatic fashion lines with mix-and-match options for customers.
2. Ornate Accessories - Explore innovative 3D printing technology to create customizable and intricate accessories for fashion designers.
3. Modern Classicism - Create a line of apparel that blends traditional elegance with modern silhouettes and cuts to attract a younger market.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore using ornate accessories and monochromatic color schemes to attract younger customers and create modern yet timeless apparel lines.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can integrate 3D printing technology to create intricate and customizable accessories to attract high-end customers who seek unique and personalized items.
3. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can use monochromatic color schemes and ornate accessories to create striking and memorable visuals that showcase classic elegance with a modern twist.