This spring, bangles are everywhere, from couture runway shows like Christian Lacroix’s Spring 2009 show to more recession-appropriate stores like Forever 21. Some of these bracelets sport spring’s bright colors, while others feature antique-inspired designs or crazy, super-modern shapes. Looks like anything goes this spring, as long as it’s a bangle!
In the Gallery:
1. Christian Lacroix Neon Bangles from Spring 2009 Couture show
2. Forever21 Antique Floral Bangle
3. Banana Republic Square Bangles
4. Isharya Jeweled Bangle
5. Kenneth Jay Lane Cabochon Bangle
6. Luc Kieffer Barbed Wire Bangle
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Hammered Bangle
8. Coach Star Bangle
9. J Crew Jeweled Bangle
10. D & G Brass 5 Line Bangle
More Stats +/-
Bracelets for Lost Children
Story Telling Bangles
MP3 Players as Jewelry
Anti-Depression Recession Designs
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Designers Unfurl a Bevy of Bracelets for Spring 2009
- By: Ivete L.Jan 30, 2009