Japanese designer Hideaki Shikama introduces a new 'Multicolored Bandana Patch Overcoat' to his fashion label Children of the Discordance. Shikama is recognized for his talents in creating designs that please sensorial experiences and does so through bold fabrication through complimenting structures.
The cult fashion imprint's new overcoat features a variety of colors that are elevated with busy bandana designs. The silhouette is impressively tailored, cinched in with a sash neckline and adjustable belted waist. It features long sleeves, functional pockets at the side and mid-length hemming decorated with distressed details. The entire patchwork overcoat is comprised of all-over bandana designs in a non-stretch fabric in colors including orange, brown, green, yellow, pink, light blue, gray, beige, and more.
Children of the Discordance Unveils a Bandana Patch Overcoat
1. Multicolored Bandana Fashion - Designers can explore incorporating multicolored bandana designs into their fashion collections to create eye-catching and unique pieces.
2. Tailored Patchwork Overcoats - There is an opportunity for designers to create tailored overcoats with patchwork designs, incorporating various patterns and fabrics for a visually impactful statement piece.
3. Sensory Fashion Experiences - Brands can focus on designing fashion pieces that provide a sensory experience, using bold fabrication and structure to engage the wearer and create a memorable impression.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers and brands can explore the use of multicolored bandana designs and tailored patchwork overcoats to create innovative and visually striking fashion collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can develop non-stretch fabric options that can be used for patchwork designs in overcoats, allowing designers to create unique and textured garments.
3. Retail and Fashion Merchandising - Retailers and fashion merchandisers can identify and promote sensory fashion experiences as a unique selling point, creating immersive brand experiences for their customers.