Eaglemoss is introducing a fun way for people to count down the days until Christmas with a trio of licensed advent calendars, including a band advent calendar that pays tribute to one of the most iconic bands of the 20th century. Appealing specifically to collectors, the advent calendar inspired by The Beatles includes high-quality collectibles behind its doors, rather than traditional chocolates or sweets. Rather than being themed for Christmas, the countdowns have a lifetime appeal and have the potential to be kept for storing the items inside year-round.
For the holiday season, Eaglemoss is also unveiling other licensed calendars for Doctor Who and Star Trek, each of which appeals to a different fandom.
Eaglemoss' Advent Calendars are Filled with Collectibles for Fans
1. Licensed Collectible Advent Calendars - Companies can create advent calendars for various hobbies and interests beyond traditional chocolate and sweets.
2. Year-round Collectible Storage - Companies can create products that offer additional value beyond a one-time use and can serve as storage for items related to a specific hobby or interest.
3. Fandom-based Advent Calendars - Companies can tap into various fandoms and create advent calendars that appeal to fans.
1. Collectibles - Companies in the collectibles industry can expand into the advent calendar market.
2. Holiday Decor and Gift - Companies in the holiday decor and gift industry can create unique and personalized advent calendars for their customers.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Companies in the entertainment merchandise industry can create advent calendars that feature officially licensed products from popular franchises.