Premium footwear maker ECCO has expanded its selection with the Anine Ballet Flats, which use the brand's Fluidform technology to combine a supportive level of cushioning with a lightweight build. This also creates a durable bond between the sole and upper components of the ballet flats, making them more resilient that those that have to rely on glue and stitching.
The Anine Ballet Flats boast a modernized look that celebrates simplicity, with soft leather making up the uppers and classic gripped soles finishing them off. Colorways range from simple all-black and peach tones, to subtle floral patterns and shimmering metallics. The Anine Ballet Flats, along with a variety of other new seasonal releases, are currently available on the ECCO website, as well as from participating retailers.
ECCO's New Anine Model is Perfect for Spring and Summer Styling
1. Fluidform Technology in Footwear - There is an opportunity to integrate other materials and processes that can improve the Fluidform technology and create new market segments.
2. Modernized Ballet Flats - There is an opportunity for retailers to create a specialized category for flat shoes given the increasing popularity of ballet flats in the market.
3. Lightweight and Durable Footwear - There is opportunity for other shoe companies to create lightweight and durable shoes that boast modernized looks for both spring and summer seasonal trends.
1. Footwear Manufacturing Industry - Footwear manufacturers can research and use Fluidform technology to create new product lines and gain a competitive edge in the market.
2. Fashion Retail Industry - Fashion retailers can explore the market for modernized ballet flats and create specialized categories catering to individual needs of consumers.
3. Materials Manufacturing Industry - Materials manufacturers can research and develop materials that can improve the durability and lightweight properties of footwear, such as the use of recyclable materials and nano-materials.