The B Store Fall 2011 Collection features epic floral patterns from Liberty of London. One of the stand out pieces is a blue and white patterned blazer that will definitely be sweet to wear.
The garments in the B Store Fall 2011 line will provide a refreshing look among the toned down minimalist menswear lines from other companies. This collection is eccentric and fun, allowing those who wear these pieces to be instantly pin-pointed as fashion icons.
The B Store Fall 2011 Collection Features Liberty of London Patterns
1. Floral-patterned Menswear - New opportunity for menswear brands to incorporate bold and colorful floral patterns into their collections, disrupting the traditional minimalist style.
2. Collaboration with Liberty of London - Disruptive opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with Liberty of London and incorporate their iconic floral patterns into their own collections, offering consumers unique and recognizable designs.
3. Eccentric Fashion - Eccentric and bold fashion pieces present an opportunity for designers to offer consumers a distinct style statement and disrupt the traditional minimalist fashion trend.
1. Menswear - The menswear industry has an opportunity to disrupt the traditional minimalist style by offering bold and colorful floral-patterned garments.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can collaborate with iconic brands like Liberty of London to offer consumers unique and recognizable designs, disrupting the traditional fashion industry.
3. Fashion Retail - Eccentric and bold fashion pieces can disrupt the fashion retail industry by offering consumers a distinct style statement that sets them apart from the traditional minimalist trend.