Autosled, a leading digital transportation network, has announced the launch of its new turn-by-turn GPS navigation system, which will be integrated into its already existing mobile transporter application.
The updated version of the app will now offer truck drivers detailed route options, including alternate routes for each load as well as relevant details regarding their shipments. With the addition of the new navigation systems, truck drivers will no longer need to exit the app to use other third-party GPS apps.
“For carriers, efficiency directly translates to higher profits. Turn-by-turn navigation brings the entire platform together and is an important step towards building a transporter-friendly marketplace,” said Autosled co-founder and chief financial officer Dan Sperau in a recent press release.
Image Credit: Autosled
Austosled Adds GPS Navigation to Its Signature Mobile App
1. Truck Navigation Integration - Trucking applications are integrating turn-by-turn GPS navigation systems to improve the transportation process.
2. Efficient Route Planning - Applications are now offering truck drivers multiple route options to choose from and gather relevant shipment details.
3. All-in-one Trucking Applications - Applications with navigational features, detailed shipment data, and transportation tools are gaining traction in the market.
1. Transportation - Companies that offer transportation applications and services can integrate turn-by-turn GPS navigation and offer efficient route planning to attract more customers.
2. Logistics - Logistics providers can implement all-in-one trucking applications to streamline the transportation process and cater to the needs of truck drivers.
3. Technology - Companies offering navigational technology and tools can partner with trucking and logistics providers to integrate their solutions into the applications and services offered.