G-Tech has released this messenger bag that comes audio-ready with an integrated external speaker and controls built into the strap. It has a standard 3.5mm jack that can plug into virtually any audio device. The device volume can be controlled from the Elektex smart fabric controls on the strap of the bag. This bag will be available in November for $130.
Implications - Even though MP3 players are portable enough as it is, brands are looking to add to the convenience with fashion items that hold them in place. Tech products are being integrated into many outfits as a way of meeting the demands of consumers who require the convenience of bringing their devices out. With both style and function mashed into one, there's no doubt that consumers will love the combination of fashion and technology that'll be the future of society.
1. Smart Fashion - Fashion items are integrating technology to meet the consumer demands of convenience.
2. Audio-integrated Accessories - Brands are creating accessories that have integrated audio capabilities.
3. Elektex Fabric Controls - Elektex smart fabric controls are being incorporated into fashion items for easy device control.
1. Fashion and Apparel - There is an opportunity for fashion and apparel companies to integrate technology into their designs for added convenience.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can create integrated audio accessories that are both practical and stylish.
3. Smart Textile - Smart textile companies can provide Elektex fabric controls for various applications such as fashion and gadget control for easy accessibility.