Ok, so Ashley Greene is really pretty, and she could literally wear a paper bag and look great. But could she pull off just body paint? Yes, and the Ashley Greene Body Paint photoshoot ABOVE is evidence of this.
Granted, she totally stole her look from my prom outfit (who knew teachers were so easily scandalized!?), but she pulls it off just as well as I did. Anyway, check out the Sobe-sponsored Ashley Greene Body Paint photoshoot that appears in Sports Illustrated.
The Ashley Greene Body Paint Photoshoot for Sobe is Tantilizing
1. Body Paint Advertising - Opportunity for companies to use body paint in advertising campaigns to create buzz and attention around their products.
2. Celebrity Endorsement - Trend of using popular celebrities to endorse products as a way to increase brand awareness and credibility.
3. Alternative Marketing - Companies exploring non-traditional marketing methods like using body paint that can potentially lead to wider audience and brand visibility.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can adopt body painting as a form of wearable art and self-expression for consumers and create a new market segment.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can explore new strategies and unconventional methods to promote products and services with the use of body paint.
3. Entertainment - Body painting could be used as a form of entertainment for events, festivals, and performances, creating opportunities for artists and performers.