This video of a new collection of high-end notebooks is from Paperblanks. This company produces finely crafted and exquisitely designed journals inspired by artistry and craftsmanship from all throughout history.
This new collection by Paperblanks is called Baroque Ventaglio. Its design is "typical of Italian Baroque" and is inspired by a French style that "gained popularity during the first half of the 17th century."
Implications - For wealthy consumers, quality will always outweigh costs. Corporations can take advantage of this axiom by creating products made of the highest quality that are marketed directly toward these consumers. By providing these affluent patrons with a strong feeling of exclusivity and quality, corporations can earn themselves long-term brand loyalty.
Paperblanks Provides a Connection to Historical Art & Culture
1. Luxury Journals - Opportunity for corporations to create high-end journals targeting wealthy consumers by offering exclusivity and superior quality.
2. Historical Design - Opportunity to tap into the market of historical-inspired products by crafting journals that showcase artistry and craftsmanship from different eras.
3. Artistic Inspiration - Opportunity to leverage the appeal of artistic inspiration by creating journals that draw inspiration from artistic movements and styles.
1. Stationery - Crafting journals with high-end materials and unique designs catered to wealthy consumers.
2. Luxury Goods - Creating a line of luxury journals that combine artistry, history, and exclusivity for affluent individuals.
3. Art and Culture - Designing artistic journals that connect consumers to historical art movements and offer a unique writing experience.