Lanvin has designed an opulent art deco ring inspired by Marie-Laure de Noailles, Vicomtesse de Noailles, a woman known as one of the 20th century's most influential patrons of the arts. As bold as her tempestuous life and eccentric personality, the art deco ring, which is named after her, is quite big.
Fit for 'The Great Gatsby,' the art deco ring is made out of polyester, glass, brass and pewter. A mix of unexpected materials, its design is something that will have people talking in no time. Although an extravagant purchase, it would be the perfect finishing touch on a 20s-inspired Halloween costume or even a glitzy outfit for an upcoming holiday party or event.
The Marie-Laure Ring by Lanvin is Fit for The Great Gatsby
1. Opulent Art Deco Jewelry - The trend of opulent art deco jewelry presents an opportunity for designers to create unique and extravagant pieces using a mix of unexpected materials.
2. Influential Patrons of the Arts - The trend of highlighting influential patrons of the arts opens doors for designers and brands to create collections inspired by historical figures known for their eccentric personalities and artistic contributions.
3. 20s-inspired Fashion - The trend of 20s-inspired fashion offers an opportunity for designers to create glamorous and eye-catching accessories that evoke the spirit of the Jazz Age.
1. Jewelry Design - The jewelry design industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of creating opulent art deco pieces using unconventional materials and designs.
2. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can tap into the trend of 20s-inspired fashion by incorporating art deco elements and creating unique and glamorous outfits and accessories.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can leverage the trend of highlighting influential patrons of the arts to create exclusive and high-end collections that appeal to art enthusiasts and collectors.