Ariake, a Japanese furniture brand named after the sea of the same name that was founded by Legnatec and Hirata Chair, unveiled its first collection outside of Asia in an exhibition entitled 'A Quiet Reflection' during the Stockholm Design Week 2018 events.
To highlight the selection of modern furniture, Arijake set up pieces inside of a crumbling building, which previously functioned as an embassy for Mexico. By clearing the floors and accenting exposed concrete, brick and drywall with a carefully chosen selection of homeware, Arijake transformed the space into an artfully designed show home.
With A Quiet Reflection, Arijake made clear the power that high-end furniture can have on a space, while taking advantage of a building that provided ample natural light and room for the pieces to truly shine.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Ariake Unvieled a New Line During Stockholm Design Week
1. Artful Design Exhibitions - Opportunity for furniture brands to showcase their products in unique and visually striking environments to enhance the customer experience.
2. Reimagined Show Homes - Opportunity for home decor brands to transform unconventional spaces into curated showcases for their products, highlighting the potential of each piece.
3. Power of High-end Furniture - Opportunity for luxury furniture brands to demonstrate the transformative impact of their products on a space, emphasizing the value of investing in quality pieces.
1. Furniture - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers and retailers to explore innovative exhibition strategies and create immersive experiences for customers.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to collaborate with furniture brands to curate unique exhibition spaces that highlight the synergies between furniture and decor.
3. Luxury - Opportunity for luxury brands to position their high-end furniture as a key element in creating sophisticated, elegant spaces.