The Arabella Drummond FRONT Magazine ad is the kind of marketing that straddles the boundaries between edgy and lascivious, and it does so with style.
Arabella Drummond is a gorgeous UK-based model who specializes in sexually charged shoots. Her body is covered in tattoos and her face radiates the attitude of a rowdy punk chick gifted with the beauty of a supermodel.
In the Arabella Drummond FRONT Magazine ad, we see Drummond in a pair of stylishly beat up Vans, clutching a skateboard close to her body. In these shots, she is any hipster's fantasy woman. Spunk, style, and pizzazz, she exudes the aura of someone who should be on camera.
My favorite part of the Arabella Drummond FRONT Magazine commercial is when Drummond spends a good 15 seconds bouncing up and down on a trampoline. Never have outdoor callisthenics looked so fun.
The Arabella Drummond FRONT Magazine Ad is Hot and Hip
1. Sensual Skateboarding - Opportunities for brands to offer more edgy and provocative marketing campaigns that feature models in non-traditional mediums.
2. Body Modelling - Possibilities for featuring models with distinctive looks, such as Arabella Drummond, who can showcase tattoos and piercings.
3. Alternative Sport Fashion - Innovation opportunities for brands to focus on producing clothing that is stylish but can also function well in edgy, alternative sport settings like Skateboarding.
1. Fashion - More brands now have the opportunity to expand their product lines to include clothing that is suitable for Sharkboarding.
2. Entertainment - It could bring opportunities for an industry boost, as they look for more provocative ways to market their products to younger audiences.
3. Skateboarding - Active brands can now focus on breaking away from their traditional customer bases and start exploring the possibility of marketing towards the younger generation with stylish and fashionable products.