Finally, some kitchen accessories for the techies at heart. The ‘I’m Not a Battery’ salt and pepper shakers will definitely be head-turners at the dinner table.
Desined to look like D cell batteries, these salt and pepper shakers are a unique way to bring some of your extracurricular interests to the table.
And just like any other battery, there is a an indicator bar on the sides to let you know when it is time to refill.
Battery Salt and Pepper Shakers by Antrepo Design
1. Geek Kitchenware - As geek culture becomes more mainstream, there is a growing opportunity for unique and humorous kitchen accessories that cater to this niche market.
2. Novelty Tableware - Consumers are looking for ways to add personality and fun to their dining experiences, creating a trend for playful and unconventional tableware designs.
3. Innovative Salt and Pepper Shakers - As consumers seek out unique and functional kitchen accessories, there is room for innovation in the design and functionality of traditional items like salt and pepper shakers.
1. Kitchenware - Innovative and unique designs for kitchen accessories, such as these battery-shaped salt and pepper shakers, can set a brand apart and drive sales in a competitive market.
2. Giftware - As consumers look for distinctive gifts for friends and family, novelty kitchen accessories like these salt and pepper shakers present a growth opportunity for the giftware industry.
3. Home Decor - Unique and playful home decor items, like these battery salt and pepper shakers, are often conversation starters and can add personality to any space, driving demand in the home decor industry.